Building School Improvement plan (BSIP)
Below are English Landing's objectives for the 2022-2023 school year.
Goal 1: English Landing students will demonstrate growth in reading and math as measured by the NWEA assessments (fall-spring).
- WICOR - reading, writing and inquiry focus
- Data Teaming - Data analysis using Atlas protocol
- MTSS Data Team - Academic interventions
Goal 2: English Landing Elementary will receive Silver Recognition by the end of the 2022-2023 school year.
- Tier 1 focus continued - weekly teaching and lesson support
- Tier 1 family communication each month
- Tier 1 continued positive reinforcer online SOAR points and store
- Tier 2 data teaming and support focus each month
- MTSS Data Team - behavior, attendance, social emotional interventions
Goal 3: English Landing staff will participate in monthly equity and inclusion collaboration and professional development.
- Equity and Inclusion Committee
- Panorama survey data analysis
- Pre/Post school reflection of Hammond's Big 12
- Special friends
- Eagle Hour
- Student interest groups
- Learning opportunities for staff
- Monthly PD